Friday, July 01, 2011




I'm just gonna quickly stick this on here for now because I haven't written anything on here for so long and feel so GUILTY about it (Why?)!!LOL

I'm be loading some photos of the house in due course - so that you can see its evolution. I'm currently getting rid of the "1970's-sauna0look" in favour of the "contemporary-beach-hut-look" and you'll see what I mean in a bit.

First, however, time to do some prep for my meeting this afternoon. And a trip to the sports centre to see whether the classes there are any better than the (frankly horrific) gym facilities. Oh well, she says to herself, it is cheap (especially with my student discount) ;)

The above is a little side-line that keep me sane. Like this little thing I made for my friend out of the growing amount of driftwood I've collected:




More later - must dash!

No comments: